Hi! Catch up on our ONGOING open calls
ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
‘WHITE INTERVAL’ outlines ‘BLANK TIME’. The ‘time’ every artist spends in etching the history of art world. The time spent creating and implementing thoughts and emotions on a ‘blank’ space that holds their journey as an artist.
WHITE is also a space that awaits for these artists and their masterpieces.
We invite all global artists both upcoming and established artists to get involved in this exhibition by not only sharing your works, but your journey, experiences and story of a person that you are today.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send an Email with “white interval” subject to email@example.com with the following information:
1. 2-3 images of your works;
2. A brief description of your works (100-200 words), with details in the format: Title, Size, Medium, and Date Created.
3. Artist statement (200-300 words)
Deadline: October 30, 2021. The artists will further be updated in the first week on November 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or concerns.
• This is an unpaid exhibition. We neither offer nor accept any form of funding for this exhibition.
• Any purchase offer that may come will be redirected to the artist.
• Each artwork will be rightfully credited in the format – Artist’s Name, Title of the Work, Medium, Size, Date, and Artist Proof/Signature/Copyright.
• Exhibition catalogues will only be available in digital format, which will be sent to all the artists via Email. To protect our beautiful earth, the catalogues will not be printed or sent via post.
• Artist’s works will only be used on the website and social media platforms. Any work will NOT be circulated to other monetizing platforms or for profitable purposes.
• This exhibition respects and supports individuals from around the world and will not be judged for personal reasons.
• Any kind of disrespect towards any artist will not be tolerated. Any individual that causes mental or physical harm to any fellow artist will be disqualified from this and future exhibitions.
WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO GREETING YOU!
So much art & So little time!
© 2021 by, Aishwarya Kulkarni
All rights reserved.
Get the next review straight to your mailbox